Tuesday, November 4, 2014

FREE shipping on Little Tikes products


Little Tikes is offering FREE shipping on their website right now. I love Little Tikes and I was so excited to share this great deal. Little Tikes toys last forever. They are easy to clean and you can pass them down from child to child. As a parent who has owned several of their products, I can say they are fantastic. I've never had a problem with anything from Little Tikes. 

This was my daughters first Little Tikes ride on. She learned to walk with it, pushed her dolls on it and coasted down the driveway with it. After years of her and the neighborhood children playing on the only thing you would notice about it was the dirty wheels. Otherwise, it looked like the day we bought it. I am very impressed with Little Tikes products.  


They also have a great birthday bonus program. If you sign up prior to your child's birthday they will send you a discount off your purchase. It's FREE to join and that discount will make your purchase even more affordable. Click HERE to join now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment