Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Garth Brooks channel starts today on Sirius XM


OMG I'm so excited that the Garth Brooks channel starts today. You have to be a subscriber to listen with your Sirius XM radio or listen online. I've had it on for about an hour listening to the preshow. This is a historic event because he is going to play his first ever concert at the Ryman Auditorium and it will be broadcasted live on channel 55. Click here to read the article from SiriusXM. The channel starts today on channel 55. It's said to be a mix of his music and all the music that inspires him or music he listens to. I've heard he will play everything from old skool Garth and even some Lady Gaga. I'm super excited to listen and I'm sure it's going to be great. I hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment