Monday, September 26, 2016

Review of Walmart's savings catcher




Have you heard about Walmart's newest attempt to earn your business with the "Savings Catcher"? I've decided to review it for you since I've been using it since the day it came out. It's FREE and super easy to use. Simply scan your receipt after you shop at any Walmart or Walmart Market and the "Savings Catcher" will search around for any sales items. If it finds a lower price at another store, you get the difference back in a gift card. You can submit up to seven receipts per week. It's a great way to save money without having to drive around to several different stores. Once you have accumulated some cash, you can convert it into an e-gift card to use at any Walmart or Sam's Club store. They send you an email that you print out and use at the store. Just make sure you write down how much the e-gift card is worth in case the cashier ask you. I've only noticed one problem with the "Savings Catcher"I had a receipt that wouldn't scan on my phone. I tried to hand enter the receipt code on my phone but it kept saying it was invalid. I decided to go online and enter it there. It worked right away. I think the app still has a few glitches. I'm hoping the next update will take care of these small problems. Otherwise, it's quick and easy to use. I think it's another great way to save some money. After about 16 days of using the "Savings Catcher" I accumulated $9.67. That's not bad at all. It also works as an archive for your receipts so if you loose one you can review the details of it within the "Savings Catcher" app.




No comments:

Post a Comment