Thursday, September 8, 2016

Are you getting cash back when you shop online?

We are coming up on a busy shopping season. I wanted to share one of my tricks to saving money while shopping online. They are giving you $10 right now just to try them. I've been using Ebates for several years. I always go to their website first and look for discount or coupons. Once I find the deal I'm looking for I continue to the store's website and make my purchase. Since I went through Ebates website first they give me cash back on my purchase. It's free and easy to use. They even offer a toolbar that you can install so you don't forget to get your cash back. Once a month they send you a check which includes all the money you have received back from all your purchases. You can even buy online and pick up in store for most purchases. It's very easy to use. 



If you would like more information about getting cash back on your purchases and $10 to start shopping now, please click here.







No comments:

Post a Comment