Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review of a Cala Pro Callus Remover

Today I am reviewing a Cala Pro Callus Remover. I finally decided to try one after my most recent pedicure. They use one each time and it gets my feet so soft. I purchased this one from Marshalls here locally for $6.99. I feel like it's a great deal to keep my feet smooth year round. I was not paid to write this review. I just wanted to share my experience with others. 



It's a stainless steel micro-file that says it leaves feet soft & silky smooth. 



 The handle is large and easy to hold on to, even with wet hands. I put liquid soap over the file and began moving it across my heels and on the sides of my feet. It's very easy to use and I didn't feel like I was going to cut myself. 



The file is not sharp but works well around the sides of your feet and toes. It's easy to clean and has a place to hang it up when it's not in use.





It has a plastic cover over the back to catch dead skin. It's removable and it's easy to clean.


I am highly satisfied with this product. I would suggest this to my friends and family. I found a similar one for sale at Amazon. I highly suggest you try it if you want smooth feet. It works wonders on dry Summer feet. It's a great way to keep your feet smooth in between pedicures. It removes dry skin quick and easily. You can click on the link below for more information or to see additional colors available. 



No comments:

Post a Comment