Monday, September 14, 2015

Best stain remover only costs $1.00


I currently do about 10-12 loads of laundry every week. I'm always looking for quick, easy and of course cheap ways to do things and that doesn't stop when it comes to stain removal. 

I've tried every product on the market and never found anything that works as well as this. I found this great product called Soilove at my local dollar store. I decided to try it since it came with very little risk at the price of $1.00. To my surprise, it worked and it worked really well. I was able to easily remove everything from dirt to blood. I just squirted a small amount over the stain and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, I just tossed it in with the rest of my laundry. Each stain was gone after only one wash. I always check the item to make sure it's gone before I dry it.  


The bottle says that it's effective on the following:

Blood
Grease
Ink
Beverages
Food
Grass
 Perspiration

I keep two bottles on hand and only use Soilove for stain removal. I haven't purchased any other stain remover in years. This product is made in the USA and only costs $1.00 for a 16 fluid ounce bottle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment