Saturday, May 30, 2015

Summer = mosquitoes and that means you need a safe way to protect your family.

Summer is now upon us and that means lots of outdoor activities. That also means lots of mosquito bites. I've recently found a great way to protect myself and my children from mosquito bites while we are outside. I prefer to use the mosquito bands instead of the spray repellent. These are made of 100% natural ingredients and they are easy to use.  These bands are infused with food-grade essential oils that emit an aroma that flying pests avoid at all costs. The best part for me is that the kids put them on and forget about them. I don't have to worry about them getting bit up. Theses bands protect you for about 100 hours. After that you can recycle them so they are also good for the environment. This is a win-win for my family.

Groupon has a great deal on theses bands right now. They are only $14.99 for a pack of 10. Click the link below to read more about these great bands. https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-bug-bam-mosquito-bands-10-pack

No comments:

Post a Comment