Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sad knowledge



We attended a funeral last night for a very good friend. He was only 44 years old when he died. It was so sad to see the unfinished life he left behind. Several people spoke about him and shared stories that made them smile. I felt like I should have stood up and shared a story but my body was still. I was in deep thought thinking about my own family. I was wondering how I would manage if anyone close to me ever passed. It’s interesting how much death teaches us. We learn more about the deep love we have for each other. We again understand how much “one life” really means and we try to live it to the fullest. 

Don’t forget to tell all the wonderful people in your life how you feel each day. You never know when it might be your last.


No comments:

Post a Comment