Thursday, March 28, 2013

Why do they call it gay rights?


I am a very opinionated person, some of you may say I’m a bitch and I’m okay with that. I’m disgusted at some of your post and comments lately about same sex marriage. I'm having a hard time understanding why people are calling this “Gay Rights”. I mean we are all human so it’s actually “Human Rights”. I don’t understand why so many people are against two people who love each other wanting to be married. Plenty of people who can’t stand each other are currently married and we don’t care about that.
Most of you are parents and you’re obviously teaching your children bigotry. I have to ask you………… What will you do when your child comes home to tell you that they are gay?  Will they be able to tell you? No they won’t because you’re completely narrow minded. Remember that everyone deserves equal rights.    

I just wanted to say that I support LOVE all the way everyday. For those of you who have a problem with that please do me a favor and “Unfriend” me!

No comments:

Post a Comment