Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Came home to a flood.


In January 2013 I came home to fifteen feet wide of water flowing out of my garage. As I ran into the house I was shocked to see several inches of water on the floor of my kitchen and laundry room. The water was pouring all over my new cabinets, soaking the walls, ceiling and flowing into the garage. I was devastated to see my newly remodeled home in such disarray. I called the insurance company and they suggested I call one of their “preferred” restoration companies. I didn’t even think that I could choose who came to my house since they were paying for it so I setup the appointment which wasn’t until the next evening. I couldn’t believe I had to wait a whole day to start the cleanup. About an hour later I called a friend who explained to me that I could choose who I want to come and do the cleanup. He gave me the number of Dustin at Advanced Drying. I called Dustin and he said he could be over to assess the damage that evening. Less than a few hours later he showed up and got started. He was very detailed oriented. He went over everything with us so we would understand what the cleanup would entail. He assured us that the cleanup part would be painless. The next day his crew showed up ready to demo. They put down plastic covers to protect the floors and cleaned up every inch of garbage and dust. They were very courteous and kind to my husband and I, our children, and our animals. They took care of everything and made it very comfortable for us.
 I hope I never have another flood but if I did, I would definitely use Advanced Drying again. They are the best in the business and customer service is their number one priority. You can’t go wrong with Dustin and his crew.

Thank you for making a terrible experience bearable for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment