Monday, May 22, 2017

What a way to start your day.




I've never been one of those "Ah it's Monday" kinda people. I tend to have more like "Crap it's Thursday night" and I don't have a plan for dinner tonight. However, today I get it. It all started with waking up late. I mean of course that would have to happen. While rushing around to get ready I stubbed my toe. How original, I know :) Now it's time to put lotion on. I like to think that I'm super efficient so I have my lotion bottle next to the hand soap. You have to put on one after the other so it makes sense, or at least it did. So I pump a HUGE amount of soap into my hand and begin rubbing it all over my legs. I did the first one and then started on the second. I smelled something different but I was in too much of a hurry to be concerned with it. I started walking out the door and noticed that my legs were sticky. Okay, that's such a gross feeling. I rubbed my leg to see if maybe I had excess lotion on. Nope, it was hand soap. I panicked! I was so stuck in the "How did I do that" stage that I couldn't think of a solution. After making myself crazy for a few minutes, I grabbed a towel and washed it off. Problem solved. What a crappy way to start your Monday. I will let you know how the rest of the day goes. I hope you all have a wonderful day and don't forget to be Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment