3. Wear sunscreen and sunglasses everyday. Gone are the days of trying to get that perfect tan. You only get one body of skin and two eyes. Take care of them. Find a good sunscreen for your face and apply it before you put your makeup on. Do it everyday and you will prevent wrinkles, dark spots and most importantly skin Cancer. Oh and never leave your house without your sunglasses.
4. The above quote is one of my favorites. "No matter how slow you go you're still lapping everyone on the couch." It really makes a great point. Get some sort of exercise everyday. Even something as simple as taking a walk after dinner will benefit you. You will notice yourself feeling better within a week.
5. Schedule an appointment to see your physician every year. This will ensure you keep up on your health and enable your physician to catch any problems before they escalate into something big.
7. Meditation is great for so many reasons. A few of my favorites are lower blood pressure, better nights sleep, reduced anxiety, reduced stress, lower cholesterol levels and it helps you become more mindful.
8. Try and add one or two fruits or veggies to every meal. This is a great way to prevent over eating. It will also help you eat better as you will make a concise effort to include something healthy in every meal.
I know I said 10 but I really couldn't help myself. So here's 10 1/2 :) Be kind to everyone you meet. Just try it, maybe you will surprise yourself. Being kind is contagious so get ready to spread kindness.