Thursday, September 26, 2013

Offically Fall!


It’s officially Fall! This is by it’s by far my favorite season. Not for what most people love about Fall. See I live in Arizona; we don’t get to see the leaves change color and fall to the ground. We just applaud the cooler weather. By cooler weather I mean high 90’s and not 100 degrees. That small amount really makes a difference. My absolute favorite part of Fall is Halloween. I mean who doesn’t love Halloween. The costumes, the pumpkins, the candy and don’t forget the decorating. Halloween really kicks off the holiday season. I’m so excited to pick a design for pumpkin carving!   
 
Check out the sites below to pick out your design.
http://family.go.com/disney/pkg-disney-parties-and-holidays/pkg-pumpkin-templates/

No comments:

Post a Comment